IV vitamin therapy and nutrition are a quick and effective way of helping certain conditions and improve your health and sense of wellbeing. However, they are not a replacement for proper diet, exercise or oral nutrition.
You might already be familiar with some of the available IV vitamins and therapies like Mayer’s protocol/modified protocol, IV Dilute Hydrochloric Acid, Macular degeneration protocol (macular degeneration is the most common cause of blindness in the aging population), Hydrogen Peroxide IV, glutathione and vitamin C to name a few.
Some of the conditions that could benefit from IV nutrition/therapy are:
- Quickly reduce the lenght of symptoms of cold or flu
- Adrenal fatigue
- Allergic rhinitis
- Bacterial illnesses
- Cardiovascular disease
- Chemical toxicity
- Mercury, lead, cadmium, arsenic, nickel
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Immune disorders
- Macular degeneration
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscle Spasms
- Viral illnesses
- Vision and neurologic support
IV vitamins and supplements can help remedy nutritional deficits due to:
- Achlorhydria due to stomach surgeries or medication side-effects
- Food allergies or intolerance
- Cholycystectomy (removal of gallbladder)
- Gastric bypass or other stomach surgeries
- Lap band
- Gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining)
- Crohn’s disease
- Chronic use of NSAID’s
- Intestinal dysbiosis (imbalance of the bacteria in the bowels)
- Poor diet
Other uses of IV vitamins and therapy:
- Prepare safely to remove your amalgam dental filling (contain Mercury)
- Recover quicker from surgery, reduce the incidence of inflammation, pain and slow recovery.
- Help protect liver for the effects of alcohol, medication, pollutants, xenobiotics, infections and reduce accumulation of fat in liver.
- Weight loss
- Help athletic performance
Cost varies from around $25 to around $350 depending on the ingredients used, how many sessions you need and the type of supplies needed for your individual situation. Ordering a 10 or 12 IV vitamin/therapy series would reduce the cost by 20% since it would eliminate wasting of unused supplies. The ingredients have to be ordered specifically for each patient which can cause a delay in the initiation of treatment. For this reason, do not delay if you think you might benefit from IV vitamins/therapy, call today for an initial appointment.